The Exterior of your house is the first thing people see. Paintworks will ensure that our work will make that a lasting memory as well as extend the life of your house siding and trim, and increase the value of your home. Taking the proper time to prep and make sure the client understands that we take every necessary step to make sure we revitalize the look of your home, office or building. Using the correct techniques we will always aim to get the job right first time.
The most important spaces in our lives are inside our homes. Most of these spaces could benefit from a new look.
The most cost effective and quickest home improvement project is interior painting. You can transform the look of a room or your entire house just by using paint!
Interior house painting can be as simple or as elaborate as you prefer. In order to be the one in control, you need information. That’s what this page is all about. Connecting you to the basic interior painting information you need to complete the transformation of your living space successfully.
Interior painting is inexpensive, especially if you do it yourself. The cost savings and decorative improvement with painting a room can be substantial when compared to other improvements such as new carpets or furniture.
With the right colors, the feel of a room can change completely and become a more enjoyable living space. The use of dark or vibrant colors can add spice to a dull room, but beware, these are difficult colours to apply. Confining vibrant colours to one wall for an accent wall is a great way to change the overall feel without breaking the bank. Painting just one wall can be a quick and easy way to achieve a new look.
Even though a do-it- yourself interior painting project is cost-effective, you must be willing to make a considerable investment of time and patience, which is not always easy after you’ve put in a full day at the office. To save time and avoid frustration, you must have a plan. Before getting started, you need to understand all the processes involved in painting a room and what materials are needed. .
Interior Paint GuideAs is the way with Prepping the exterior of the house. Much the same prep goes into the preparation for the interior of the house too. Above and beyond that, Paintworks will also consider the following for the inside of your house.
1. Do you have an inspiration source for your home decor ideas?We are happy to sit with you while using online sources, such as blogs and Pinterest, to collect any images that spark your painting ideas. we will also supply you with Samples of fabric, paint and wallpaper samples to make sure you make the right choice. When you have a collection of images that represent the style that you like, collate them – you’ll most likely start to see a pattern in the kind of colours and shades that your eye is drawn to.
2. What furniture is staying in the room?Are you keeping any of the existing carpet, curtains, cushions or furniture? If these are neutral in colour, they most likely won’t affect the colours that you paint your room. If you’re keeping furniture or furnishings that are in a bold or bright shade, you may like to use it as a starting point when choosing your colour palette.
3. How will the space be used?We will Define the function of the room to help you determine the kind of mood that you want to create. If you have bedroom decor ideas for a room that will be solely used for resting or will you also be working or studying in there? Is your kitchen only used for cooking, or do you also entertain guests in the same space? By asking these these questions early on in the decorating process, we will be able to narrow down the kind of space – and the kind of mood that will suit the client
4. What time of day is the room used most?Paintworks will determine when and how you room will be used most. The amount of natural daylight your room receives will affect how colour schemes look in your space. If a wall receives direct sunlight during the day, you may want to use a stronger shade of your chosen colour to prevent it looking washed out by the bright light
5. What direction does the room face?If your room is south facing, you’ll probably receive a limited amount of natural light. To balance the room’s weak light, We suggest best choosing warm, pale shades for the walls, such as duck egg etc. On the other hand, north-facing rooms generally receive plenty of natural light and need will need a lighter shade to soften the glare in the room.
6. What’s the main source of light?Just like natural light, the type of artificial light that you use in your room will greatly influence how your colour scheme looks and feels. Paintworks will assist in deciding on which light fittings are best to use for the room as well as determine what type of light will best be suited to the paint color as incandescent light is different compared to halogen or LED lighting.
Specialized Coating: WoodPaintworks Projects offer a range of specialized finishing and coatings. We will treat repair and also renew the look of any wooden deck, floor or furniture and finish it off with A protective coat to make it last longer and be looking as good as new. We offer a range of industrial strength paint for a more hardcore application be it in a workshop at home or a factory, We will prep the floors and make sure that the paint is cured properly before putting on any sealing/protective finish. For areas with high traffic we will put an extra coat and make sure the paint is thicker just before making sure we give it that perfect gloss finish to make sure it will be long lasting and easy to clean. Specialised coating could also be in areas such as bathroomms if required where there will be a lot of steam and moisture in the air. At the end of the day we would really like to offer the client exactly what they want and to have all their items protected. Working with products Like Dulux, Plascon, Benita Paints and Floortech we will be able to get the best coverage required.
We also provide these Services
Paintworks Projects offer a range of specialized finishing and coatings. We will treat repair and also renew the look of any wooden deck, floor or furniture and finish it off with A protective coat to make it last longer and be looking as good as new.
Working with products Like Dulux, Plascon, Benita Paints and Floortech we will be able to get the best solution for the job.
Paintworks coating services focuses on flooring systems that provide both function as well as aesthetics in either your Industrial or Commercial flooring space.
Paintworks is able to provide these benefits through the various resin based systems that we are certified to install thanks to our suppliers.
Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Polyaspartic and Polyurea.
We specialize in waterproofing, damp proofing, industrial and commercial building maintenance and improvements as well as complex and estate living refurbishments.
The Paintworks team is professional at all times and boast exceptional workmanship and attention to detail.